Tuesday, December 21, 2010

turning over a new leaf..

I am turning over a new leaf. My room is clean, and I have most of my clothes put away. I promise to keep it clean.....Nah. i always say that after it takes me almost 2 hours to find the floor and put my dirty clothes in the laundry room (which is literally steps from my door), and my family calls me a "disgusting mess" enough times to realize my room is a disgusting mess. It took my dad to say he was going to put all the clothes on the floor in a black bag and throw them away for me to find the time to clean my room. All my favorites were out! Well i cant make any promises but...i will try to keep my room clean for longer than 3 days. Yikes! I finished painting the bebe's room today! Its VERY pink and very cute i love it. Raul is putting the crib together tomorrow. So maybe if i get time ill post some pictures? i will have to see how much time i have before work tomorrow..BOO!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like me! Rian gets mad at me cuz my clothes are all over the place! OOPS! I am just too tired to do it at the end of the day! Glad your posting!! :)

    ReplyDelete